Terms & Conditions
This page explains who we are and the legal terms and conditions that may apply to your use of the Bestlady website, as well as any products or services you purchase from us. By shopping with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Discount only applies on the items in the sales/discount categories of Bestlady website.
- If promotional code is needed, it would only apply at the checkout.
- Offer is only available on our online store.
- Bestlady has the right to discontinue discount, offers and promotions without prior notice to shoppers or on the website.
- All promotions and offers are subject to our full Terms and Conditions.
Discount for students
- Bestlady would from time-to-time offer discounts on our products to students.
- Students discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discount code.
- Our students discount offers may be discontinued anytime without prior notice on our website.
- All promotions and offers are subject to our full Terms and Condition.
Age to shop on our website
- You must be 18 to shop on Bestlady website.
- Since we are an e-commerce site, we would assume that anyone shopping from our website is 18 years and above.
Your use of this website
Bestlady website and its products are not to be used for any unlawful purposes. Neither is our website designed to be used to violate the rights of others or restricts or inhabits the enjoyment of the website by other. You may only use, download, and print anything from the Website for your own personal or business needs. You may not do the following without our prior written approval, except for your own personal use or internal business purposes:
- Reproduce, extract, copy contents of our website for your own business.
- You may not use the Website’s content for any commercial purposes.
Account Security & Password
You are responsible for the security of your password and account, as well as any activity that take place under your account. Bestlady is not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of your failure to safeguard your password, account, or order-related emails.
Bestlady has a licence to all rights in and to this Website, including copyright and other intellectual property rights. If you obtain any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Website (whether by operation of law or otherwise), you agree to assign those rights to us on a worldwide basis, to the fullest extent permitted by law (including any rights you may have in user generated content that you submit through the Website). You shall also relinquish any and all moral rights you may have in or to the Website in an unconditional and irrevocable manner.
You also agree to sign all agreements and perform all acts and things that we may reasonably request in order to convey any such rights to us and to relinquish any moral rights you may acquire in or to the Website.
Purchase Restrictions based on Age
Age restrictions apply to the purchasing of certain products and services accessible on the Website. We are not permitted by law to provide these products or services to anyone under the age of eighteen, and you must not attempt to order these products or services through the Website if you are under the age of eighteen.
Your Privacy and Account Information
Abandoned Cart Service
If you close your browser while still having things in your shopping cart, we will send you an electronic notification to let you know.
Bestlady disclaims any representations and warranties, explicit or implied, that material or information published in or on this Website is accurate, full, up-to-date, and/or does not infringe on the rights of any third party, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Content may be modified in the future to ensure that the information is as accurate as possible. User-generated material expresses the perspectives of those who created it and does not reflect Bestlady’s views, opinions, beliefs, or values.
Additional Legal Notices
Rights of Third Parties
These Website Terms will only be enforced by you and Bestlady. No third party, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, will be able to enforce any of these Website Terms.
To the maximum extent permissible by law, these Website Terms constitute the complete agreement between you and us and replace any and all prior terms, conditions, warranties, and/or representations.
Language, Jurisdiction, and Law
Any dispute arising from your use of this Website (including any contract entered into between you and us through the Website) shall be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. All contracts must be written in the English language.
Modifications to this Website Terms
We reserve the right to update and amend these Website Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to frequently check this page to ensure that you are aware of our most up-to-date Terms that relate to the use of our website. By using our website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any modifications or amendments to our Website Terms if you continue to access, browse, and use this Website.
Purchasing from Bestlady website
In addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, if you use this Website to order a Bestlady’s product, our Website Terms and Conditions shall apply to your usage of the Website.
Bestlady has taken practical measures to ensure that the prices stated on the Website are correct and that all products have been described fairly and accurately. Please keep in mind the following before ordering:
- The sizes depicted on the website are merely estimates and may vary slightly;
- Orders will only be accepted if there are no inaccuracies in the goods’ descriptions or prices as described on this Website;
- All prices are in pounds sterling, and would include UK VAT where and when applicable.
- Packaging may differ from what is seen on the website.
- The availability of all goods is subject to change. If the product(s) you purchased are not available, we will notify you as soon as possible and may offer you an alternative product(s) of equal or greater quality and value.
- Our items’ colours are represented as precisely as possible; nevertheless, the actual colours you see will be dependent on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s representation of any colour will correctly reflect the colour of the product upon delivery.
Please keep in mind that completing the online checkout procedure does not guarantee that Bestlady will accept your order. We will only accept your order after we have dispatched the product(s) that you bought from us.
Your card issuer must authorise all card payments, and we take payment when we accept your order soon before shipment. If your payment is not received and you have already received the items you bought from us, you must either pay for them or return them to us at your own expense, following the reasonable return instructions we provide to you and in the same condition as when you received them.
We may collect or arrange for collection of the items at your expense if you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your purchase. Any damage to (or other unfavourable interference with) any items that are the subject of an unpaid order will be charged to you. If Bestlady is unable to provide you with the product or service you purchased, we will not execute your order, will notify you in writing (including through e-mail), and will refund you in full as soon as reasonably practicable if you have already paid for the goods or service.
Charges and Timelines for Delivery
Your privacy is important to us. All orders are shipped in basic, unobtrusive packaging, and your information will never be shared with a third party for marketing purposes. Delivery costs and timeframes vary based on the items bought, the service you choose, the delivery address, and unexpected delivery service delays.
Please keep in mind that certain goods may be subject to extra terms and conditions of sale pertaining to shipping charges and/or timeframes. Your order will be delivered to the UK or an international destination you choose. If no one is at your residence at the time of delivery and the item is too large to go through a letterbox, a card will be left with instructions on how to retrieve your gift or reschedule delivery. When the items you buy are delivered to the delivery address provided in your order, you assume full responsibility for the products (including the risk of loss and/or damage). If the delay or inability to deliver items is entirely or partially caused by circumstances beyond our control, Bestlady will not be held liable. In the United Kingdom, shipping charge refunds are limited to your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other relevant laws. Some international deliveries may be subjected to similar rights. Contact your local authority’s Trading Standards department for further information on your legal rights.
Promotional Codes & Promotions
If you are to utilise our promotion code, you would need to type it in into the provided box when checking out. Customers can only use one promotional code per purchase whenever Bestlady is running a promotion pilot. Promotion codes cannot be combined with any other Bestlady promotions. Please note that promotion code could only be used when Bestlady is running the pilot and also bear in mind that promotional codes also have an expiration date after which they may no longer be used.
Bestlady retains ownership of promotional codes, which are non-transferable and may not be copied in any manner. Bestlady have the right to remove or change promotional codes at any date and time without notifying customers. It is your responsibilities as a buyer to keep track of when we are offering deals and when we are not. Any time, we retain the right to discontinue offers. Some deals on the site may not be combinable with others, in which case the best offer will be applied to your order.
We only accept UK Pound Sterling as a form of payment (GBP). Customers from outside the United Kingdom will be charged in Sterling. In addition to PayPal, we accept the following credit cards: MasterCard / Visa / Visa Delta / Maestro / American Express / MasterCard / Visa / Visa Delta / Maestro / American Express.
We utilise a super secure payment route, which makes it impossible for anyone other than yourself to know your payment credentials. Our payment route guarantees the following:
Authentication – ensures that your data is transmitted to the right computer server, which is also secure.
Encryption – encrypts data so that it cannot be read by anybody except the secure server.
Data Integrity – This ensures that the data being sent has not been tampered with.
If you are a consumer in the United Kingdom or the European Union, you have the legal right to cancel your purchase within fourteen (14) working days of receiving the products or the date on which we begin providing the services under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
If you wish to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations, please send an email or write to our Customer Service team with your name, order number, and product information. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, write us to us at the following address:
Customer Service Team
104 Teignmouth Road
Within 28 days of cancelling your order, you must return the goods. You must take reasonable care of and not use the items you intend to cancel. Products should be returned in their original packaging or as soon as possible at your own expense, or using the free returns form that was included with your transaction.
We will reimburse the entire cost of the item if you cancel your order during the cooling-off period. Only the shipping expenses will be refunded if you cancel the entire purchase, therefore please specify this when cancelling your order. If you return part of your item, delivery expenses are non-refundable. If you cancel after the 14-day statutory cooling-off period has expired, our regular returns policy, which may be found here, will apply.
Bestlady will reimburse any money paid by you once any items supplied to you are returned to us if you cancel your purchase in any of the situations listed above in relation to cancellation under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations. We may give you a replacement product if the items are damaged or delivered improperly. Any refunds will be sent to the debit/credit card account used when you placed your order, subject to our right to withhold payments for items that are damaged upon return, as described above. Where we deliver products to a third party as a gift on your behalf, you will only be able to exercise the cancellation right if you can return the goods to us.
Please be aware of the following terms if you are considering cancelling or desire to cancel a product you have bought from us:
- Damage to items while in route: If you want to return any products to us, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to them in transit; as a result, we urge that you get evidence of delivery. We retain the right to charge you (or not to refund any sums due to) such loss or damage if returned items are lost or damaged in transit.
- Items that are damaged or delivered incorrectly: it is your responsibility to inspect any products you receive from us to ensure that they match your purchase anticipation. If the products you get are damaged or improperly provided on delivery, you must record the specifics of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documents, or you must notify us (by letter, phone, or e-mail only) within the fourteen-day period if you are unable to inspect the items on receipt. After alerting us that the items are broken or were wrongly delivered, you must return them to us as soon as possible.
- Additional cancellation terms: Where Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any goods or service you’ve bought from us, these may also apply to your cancellation rights, which you should carefully consider.
- Cancellation rights: Legal cancellation rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, which are accessible to UK and EU customers, do not apply to some items and services, such as: Customized or perishable products, sealed audio or video recordings, or software that has been opened, or things that cannot be returned due to their nature – (Items such as underwear that has had the ‘hygiene patch’ removed or cosmetics that have had the seal broken.)
This is not a comprehensive list of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. In the UK, your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office may provide you with full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Please read our foreign returns policy if you are a non-EU client.
If you get a defective item, please send it back to us for an exchange or refund at this address:
104 Teignmouth Road
Returns for exchange or gift items must be in the same condition as when you received them. This offer is in addition to your statutory rights and is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase for lingerie and 1 year from the date of purchase for sex toys. If you’re sending something, retain a copy of the evidence of delivery.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Some of our items may not be available for delivery to specific places outside the UK due to customs, legal, regulatory, and logistical constraints that apply to orders submitted for international delivery. Bestlay maintains the right to choose what may and cannot be delivered to a particular location.
Purchases will be made in British pounds sterling. Foreign credit card issuers or banks will set the exchange rate and may impose a processing or administrative fee on such payments, which international credit card holders would be responsible for. Delivery duty is not included in the price of Bestlady’s goods.
Prior to or on delivery, the recipient may be required to pay import duty or a formal customs entrance charge. According to local regulations, additional taxes, fees, or levies may apply, and consumers must check these details before making an order for overseas shipping. For circumstances beyond our control, such as import delays or higher-than-expected demand, the supply of your product(s) may be delayed or stopped at times. If this is the case, we will make every attempt to keep you informed, but we will not be liable to you for any delay or failure to do so.
If you are a UK/EU customer, you have the legal right to cancel your purchase within fourteen (14) working days of receiving the products or the date on which we begin providing the services under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Orders that have been cancelled under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be refunded in accordance with your legal rights. Contact your local authority’s Trading Standards department or a consumer advisory centre (such as the Citizen’s Advice Bureau in the UK) for more information on your statutory rights. Please read our foreign returns policy if you are a non-EU client.
Please be aware of the following terms if you wish to cancel (or are contemplating cancelling) a product or service you have bought from us:
- Cancellation rights: Certain items are exempt from the cancellation rights provided by the Distance Selling Regulations, which are accessible to UK and EU consumers. Customized or perishable commodities, sealed audio or video recordings, or software that has been opened are all examples of open software.
- Goods that cannot be returned due to their nature (for example, underwear with the ‘hygiene patch’ removed or cosmetics with the seal broken).
- Additional cancellation terms: Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale that apply to any goods you’ve bought from us may also affect your cancellation rights, so read them carefully;
- Other cancelled items: You must notify us of any cancellations of products that are not damaged or improperly delivered within fourteen working days of delivery, or as soon as practicable, in line with the Distance Selling Regulations. You must take reasonable care of and not use the items you intend to cancel. It is preferable to return items in their original packaging.
- Items that are damaged or delivered incorrectly: You should inspect any products you receive to ensure that they match your purchase. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery, you must note the details of any damage or error in supply.
- on the delivery documentation, or you must notify us (by post, phone, or e-mail only) within a reasonable period of time if you are unable to view the items on receipt. After alerting us that the items are broken or were wrongly delivered, you must return them to us as soon as possible.
This is not a comprehensive list of your rights as may have been listed under the Distance Selling Regulations. In the UK, your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office may provide you with full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
If you cancel your purchase in any of the conditions listed above in relation to cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations, Bestladys will reimburse any money you have paid once any items that have been delivered to you have been returned to us. We may give you a replacement product if the items are damaged or delivered improperly. Any refunds will be sent to the debit/credit card account used when you placed your order, subject to our right to withhold payments for items that are damaged upon return, as described above.
You may only use this cancellation right if you can return the items to us if we send products to a third party in line with your purchase (or arrange for us to collect them).
Please check our help pages or contact customer care for further information about cancellations.
Customer Feedback and Ratings Rules and Regulations
- You are the single author of the work and the exclusive owner of the intellectual property rights to it;
- You have willingly relinquished any “moral rights” you may have in such content.
- All of the information you provide is correct;
you’ve reached the age of eighteen;
You also promise and warrant that you will not upload any of the following content:
- that is infected with computer viruses, worms, or other potentially harmful computer programmes or files;
- Any information that refers to other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers falls into this category;
- for which you were paid or given any kind of reward by a third party;
- that is defamatory, libellous, bigoted, racially or religiously prejudiced or insulting, illegally threatening, or unlawfully harassing any individual, partnership, or company;
- that is in violation of any law, legislation, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- that infringes on a third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other property rights, as well as privacy or publicity rights;
- that you are aware is incorrect, inaccurate, or misleading.
You agree to hold Bestlady (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees, and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Trust Pilot.) harmless from and against any claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of your representations. You grant Bestlady a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and/or distribute such content in any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation for any content that you submit.
You acknowledge that the contents of your contribution are your responsibility, not Bestlady’s. Bestladys, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, or third-party service providers, and their respective directors, officers, and employees are not obligated to keep any of the material you provide confidential.
You accept that Bestlady and its third-party service providers may use your email address to notify you about the progress of your review and for other administrative purposes by entering your email address in conjunction with your rating and review.